Brian Tracy was born on January 5, 1944 at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He was born in a very poor family. His father didn't have enough work and was not paid well. They got their clothing mainly from charities. Brian was always curious that why some people are happy and enjoying their life to the fullest while some are always unhappy and had to worry about money.
During his journey to success he had to face many failures and dejection in his childhood and in adulthood. He had a Behaviour Problem and for this he was suspended and expelled numerous times at school. Finally he was out of high school and started working as a DishWasher. He always asked a question to himself that "why some people fail while others succeed in life."
Later on he completed his studies at "University Of Alberta" and then got married to Barbara Tracy in the year 1979.
Brian Tracy International
Brian Tracy being the CEO of the organisation has a main goal to help people achieve their personal and business goals faster and easier than ever thought of. He has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in more than 5,000 talks all around the world in more than 70 countries. He is the author of about 70 books in various languages.
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?'
- I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
- It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
- Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.
- You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
- The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.
- If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.
- Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
- Successful people are simply those with successful habits.